Flights can be booked with Satellite travel Ltd. (ATOL0488) who will accept your flight booking and payment directly. Or visit
We are happy to offer assistance when booking a self-drive option to Slovenia.
Please ensure your flight coincides with the start and finish dates of our holidays. We will arrange airport pick up where necessary.
Flights to Slovenia are increasingly well served by Ryanair to Trieste in Italy or Klagenfurt in Austria, from Stansted airport. To avoid unnecessary waiting at either, please check with us regarding transfer times, and we can then advise as to the best flight options.
Flights to Faro are well served by a number of charter operators from most regional airports. To avoid unnecessary waiting in Faro, please check with us regarding transfer times, and we can then advise as to the best flight options.
Flights to Tuscany are via PISA which is increasingly well served by British Airways, Ryanair and other charter airlines from regional airports.
Flights to Catania are available with a number of charter operators from regional airports.
For Latin America, Canada, New Zealand and Iceland, please check with us when making your own arrangements to avoid unnecessary waiting at airports and we can then advise as to the best flight options.
If you or your partner are not a mountain biker – don’t despair. There’s a whole host of things to do at all centre-based holidays and interesting places to visit. We would suggest that Nidri is the better option for non-cycling partners, having plenty of scope for island
All our guides are experienced mountain bikers, with a thorough knowledge of each resort. Each guide has a UK recognised first aid qualification and carries a comprehensive first aid kit on all rides. Additional support of a vehicle on most rides adds to our commitment to safety
B&B in Greece, Tuscany, Sicily, Canada, Scotland, Costa Rica, New Zealand and on the Viking Tour
• Half-board in the Slovenia. Portugal, Brazil and Argentina
• Full board on our Xmas trip to the Andes
• B&B / evening meal on UK weekend rides.
We use accommodation varying from 4 star hotels to mountain refuges. Whilst always trying to choose comfortable accommodation with local character, there are instances where choice is severely limited in remote mountain regions; this all adds to the experience of an adventure holiday and a degree of flexibility is required. In such rare circumstances, single occupation may not be available.
• Return airport transfers
• Free use of 2006 mountain bikes in European Centres
• Flexible programme of guided rides and activities as described on each holiday
• Bilingual guides in Latin America
• Entrance fees to wildlife parks.
• Route maps, tool kits etc. for those wanting to ‘go it alone’ in Greece.
• First class tuition and technical back up on all trips
• Unobtrusive vehicle support. Please note this is limited in Slovenia and Canada due to the nature of the terrain.
• Helmets and gloves if you haven’t brought them!
• Specialist ladies saddles for our female guests, shorter stems and general ‘bike tailoring’ to enhance the comfort and riding position
for your holiday.
• Flights (separate contract – see flights section)
• Vehicle insurance (Self drive to Slovenia)
• Ferry fares (Self drive to Slovenia)
• Holiday insurance
• Meals other than as specified
• Self drive to Slovenia
• Departure tax from foreign airports
• Skills ‘Master Class’ in Greece – local payment
• Cost of visas
For small groups (4-8 persons) we can arrange an exclusive holiday (from 1 to 3 weeks) in any of our locations. Simply let us know when and where and the nature of the group and we will tailor the biking to suit.
We offer mountain biking holidays in some amazing yet remote parts of Latin America, where events are less predictable than in Western Europe, New Zealand or North America. The unexpected can happen, everything from roads and tracks washed away to a cancelled ferry or internal flight. We pride ourselves on selecting unique accommodation with local character and whilst every effort has been made occasionally standards differ from the West. Even with the best planning and organisation, our mountain biking adventure holidays can never be taken for granted like those in, say, Europe. Issues of Health and Safety are taken extremely seriously and some remote areas of Latin America do not have the same quality of emergency services we are perhaps used too. There is a fair degree of responsibility on you to accept this situation when you book with us; if you are not prepared for this, you should not travel to these regions.
This unpredictability also means the trip itineraries we describe for our holidays should be read as statements of intent, not a contractual obligation. Many factors can adversely affect our original plans and in such circumstances we will make any changes that are necessary, after consultations with all concerned. We cannot be held responsible for enforced changes or delays beyond our control, irrespective of how they were caused.